Let's get straight to the point!
Here are 5 reasons you should be prototyping with Marian:
- Speed-to-prototype and material expertise is part of our culture and business plan. Our experts will start by consulting with you to understand your application and the design of your product. We will then recommend a few materials to test for your application. Provide us with a two-dimensional CAD file of your part, and our teams can quickly get to work on creating your prototype parts.
- We stock hundreds of materials that are readily available for prototyping. Having materials readily available allows us to quickly produce prototype parts. Check out our material data sheets page. We keep stock of most of these materials. Material Data Sheets
- We focus on producing your prototype within a 24 to 48-hour timeframe. Our prototyping labs move quickly and can produce parts rapidly when needed.
- We focus on maximizing your product’s performance while keeping your costs low. By using the cutting processes listed below, we can utilize a two-dimensional CAD file (.dxf file is best) to quickly produce your parts:
- There may be no tooling or initial set-up cost. As stated above, utilizing laser, waterjet, and plotter cutting, we are able to create prototypes with no tooling or setup costs.
Using our engineering excellence, efficient design time, and material expertise, we are ready to supply you with prototypes at any stage of your design cycle or production process. Contact Marian for prototypes to verify your design, evaluate different materials, and set up your assembly process. We are here to help in these critical stages of development and production.
We are eager to assist you with any prototyping needs you have. Reach out to us!