What is a Light Shaping Diffuser?
Manufactured by Luminit - LSDs are light diffusing films with patented holographic patterns embedded into optically clear polycarbonate or polyester sheets. They homogenize and directionally shape light with high-transmission efficiency. Applications that could benefit from this technology are LED lighting, architectural lighting, recessed down lighting, signs & displays.
- 82% - 92% light transmission efficiency
- Circular and Elliptical beam angles from 1° - 80°
- Options: UV Stable, UL Approved
Why Marian & Luminit Light Shaping Diffusers?
- Marian offers specialty die-cutting capabilities of the fragile LSD material into custom intricate shapes
- Marian has experience exercising extreme caution, care and attention to detail that is required to work with LSDs
- Marian has screen printing and embossing capabilities for ID placement on the die-cut LSD for part and angle identification
Contact Marian for a sample of Luminit's Light Shaping Diffuser films.