Point-of-care and rapid diagnostic testing are increasingly important in the areas of disease detection, treatment monitoring, and preventative care. This market is particularly important as the world faces the COVID-19 pandemic. It is imperative that components of these devices and test kits are reliable and of the highest quality.
Marian is a global leader in manufacturing precision die-cut solutions for rapid diagnostic testing. We have advanced manufacturing technologies to manufacture parts with extreme precision, repetitively, quickly, and at a very high capacity. Marian can support diagnostic product life cycles from product development, to clinical trial, through full production.
Contact us to discuss your project.
MEDICAL GRADE MATERIALS
- Microfluidic devices
- Bonding / construction of the analyzing device
- Fluid separation membranes
- Adhesives, films, foils for flow path sealing
- Reagent sealing
- Skin-contact tapes
- Components and layers of diagnostic test strips
- Venting materials for pressure equalization
- Light sealing during magnification
- Precision cut foams for cushioning, spring / push-back
- Printed labels for test identification
- Precision tight tolerance material slitting
- Die cutting of intricate shapes and delicate materials – parts provided on rolls
- Multi-layer / zone lamination, combining multiple layers of materials into a final component
- Manufacturing expertise in automated placement
- Printing: flexographic and screen printing, U.V. curable ink
- Sputtering of thin films with metals, oxides, nitrides, and alloys
Marian has a sophisticated quality system as well as clean room manufacturing capabilities. Marian is FDA registered and certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and cGMP compliant.
Marian laminates and slits Sekisui Voltek Volara® and Rogers Corp PORON® Foam for use in a medical device test tray assembly. Marian’s product meets tight width and edge quality requirements. Read the story...